Swamphole Inc. – The torch in the deep dark void!
Swamphole Inc. is a small but prospective corporation that is looking for new torch-bearers. Operating from C4 wormhole space, we enable players to enjoy the game while being free of harassment. We emphasize the transparency and accessibility of the organization but we refuse to make any promises we can not keep.
We live by six core values, and these values drive the way our corporation grows.
- We expect members to pro-actively (help to) create content.
- We expect members to treat fellow players with respect.
- We honour our ransoms and keep our promises.
- We believe that real-life always holds priority over EVE.
- We stand, fight and die with our mates.
- We grow by asking questions, and we cultivate being asked questions.
So now that you know what we are about, why don’t you consider to blaze a trail with us? We’ve listed some additional details below for you to be able to determine if we’re a fit for you.
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for people who are: Tolerant, respectful, Self-sufficient and team players.
- We’re looking for people who are interested in actively participating to create content.
- We look for people whom are able to use Teamspeak 3 with a working microphone.
- We’re looking for people who are motivated to train into our corporate doctrines.
What do candidates need?
- We require a minimum of Scanning Mastery III for all main characters.
- We require all pilots to be able to fly covert ops frigates with covert cloaks.
- We require all pilots to be able to bring two (2) covert frigates for scanning.
- We require all pilots, even industrialists, to be willing to fight when needed.
What do we offer?
- A transparent organization.
- Taxes: 0% for corporate tax, 3% on Custom’s Offices.
- Real-life friendly, harassment free environment.
- A ton of potential content options for motivated members.
- Room to grow within the organization.
What do you need when applying and joining?
- You need to know how to scan and bookmark. See our guide.
- You will bring two (2) ships from our primary doctrine.
- You will bring two (2) T2 Exploration Frigates (Cheetah/Buzzard/Helios/Anathema)
- You will need to have Teamspeak 3 installed with a working microphone.
- You will need to register and use DISCORD for out-of-game PINGS.
- All members are required to train for Mastery III: Scanning as an absolute minimum.
We gladly help you learn more with us about the game, and improve as a whole. If you got any questions, join the in-game channel “Swamp Hole“.
For more information on our corporate practices, please click here.