We’re happy to see that you’re interested in our organisation and we would like to help you by making the application process as simple as possible.
In short, we’re currently using an authentication system where we also process applications. In order for you to be able to apply, please follow the steps below.
- Go to http://auth.swamphole.org/ and register for an account. Do not use your EVE password for this account.
- When you have logged in, browse to API keys and add your API key. We require full API-keys for applicants. Click here to make an API-key now.
- After you have added your API key, browse to “Characters” and select your main character by setting it as your primary character.
After you have followed the above steps, you will be able to file an application. We do not allow applications without API-keys and you will not be able to make one until the above steps have been executed correctly. Following these steps you can:
- Browse to Applications and click on the green button on the top right.
- Fill in all the questions and submit your application.
After you’ve completed the application process, please allow for a period of three to seven days for members of the recruitment team to review it. We’re taking good care for our members and we will not rush recruitment. As of such, it serves no purpose to ask us about the application daily. You can find it’s status on the same page as where you made your application.